Graduate Teaching Assistant - Islington
Are you looking for a Teaching Assistant role in Islington?
Are you a Graduate looking for an opportunity to gain primary school experience ahead of your PGCE?
About the job:
* North London Primary School – Islington
* Graduates or Level 3 Childcare qualification holders required
* KS2 Teaching Assistant
* September 2021 start – Full time
Academics Ltd have an amazing opportunity for a Graduate to work for a wonderful primary school based in the London borough of Islington. The job will involve you working as a Teaching Assistant. This includes you will be supporting an early years classroom. This job requires you to work for a full academics year. The position has arisen because the school has received extra funding.
The primary school is located in Central London. The school is mainstream school with pupils from Reception all the way to year 6. The Primary school is known for providing their children and families with an outstanding service.
* Must be a Graduate
* Experience working with children
* High standard of Maths and English because you will be supporting a KS2 classroom with learning
Salary & benefits:
* £70 per day
* Full training available
* Opportunity to work in an outstanding Ofsted rated school
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Academics today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing me Hamzah.email@example.com or call the office 02030314862. We look forward to hearing from you!