Year 4 Primary Teacher
Academics are working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' primary school in Handsworth, Birmingham that are recruiting a KS2 Teacher on a long-term basis. The school works closely with parents and the wider local community to create a happy family atmosphere within school.
Our client is looking for a Year 4 class teacher to join their staff team on a long-term basis. Full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking will be required.
This is a full-time teaching role to start after Easter and will be continuing until the end of Summer Term.
To apply to this Year 4 Teacher role, you will need the following:
* Qualified Teacher Status, NQT's are considered
* Experience working in Lower Key Stage 2
* Passion for teaching
* High expectations of behaviour
Responsibilities as Year 4 Teacher:
* To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to Year 4 class
* To work alongside the class teaching assistant
* To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
* Create a positive learning environment
* Competitive salary
* Dedicated consultant . 24/7 support
* Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
* Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
If you are interested in this role please apply.