Graduate Teaching Assistant - Winchester – Secondary & Further Education
Are you a recent graduate with ambitions within the education industry?
Would you like to be based in Winchester? Do you know your objectives?
Would you like to gain paid experience in a college or school?
Are you looking for a Graduate TA position with an immediate start?
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Winchester– Secondary & Further Education
Academics is currently looking to recruit recent university graduates interested in gaining paid experience in primary and secondary schools. This is a wonderful opportunity for any graduates interested in becoming a teacher; and requires further experience to get on their PGCE course.
* Graduate TA position, 5 days a week, Mon-Friday
* Winchester – ideal Graduate TA role and reference for MSc/Research project
* One Year Contract, Education and Training provided
* Focus on SEMH, EBD and Autism
* College and Secondary Schools
* Working alongside dedicated teachers and tutors
* Opportunities for a permanent position after 20 weeks
* Unreal experience for your career over the next 10 years
If you are interested in becoming a teacher, but you would like to gain some experience working in a school first, this is a wonderful chance to decide whether the education sector is for you. A Graduate TA gains lots of experience of the inner workings of schools, and get a better idea of what to expect when they become a teacher.
You will be provided with the exact kind of experience and exposure to the education sector that PGCE course co-ordinators look for when appointing places.