Are you looking for a Key Stage 1 role at a Primary School in East Hampshire?
We are currently recruiting teachers who are looking for long term contract, or permanent roles for the summer term or in September.
We're working with a wide variety of Primary Schools in the East Hampshire area covering full time positions on a temp to perm basis and directly permanent contracts.
Our schools are looking for outstanding, dynamic and motivated teachers with a passion for teaching and learning; ideally experienced teachers, however the schools are open to receiving applications from outstanding NQTs, or overseas trained teachers with full class teaching experience.
To be considered for these roles you must have:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Enhanced DBS or be willing to submit one
* Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
* Professional reference checks
* The legal right to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Academics:
* Contact with a consultant who had specialised knowledge and experience in education recruitment
* Excellent salaries fitting to your skills and experience
* Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
* Referral bonus scheme for any other teacher you recommend
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Apply function below.