Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Academics are searching for Higher Level Teaching Assistants for diverse inclusive East London primary schools.
* East London Primary School
* Covering PPA across KS1/KS2
* £90 - £100 daily rate
* HLTA qualification required*
* DBS on the update service
Do you have the HLTA qualification and have you experience working in a primary school setting in this role? If so, we would like to hear from you. All that we ask to begin with is that you have a DBS on the update service or are happy to apply for one with us and that we can contact your two most recent references.
As a Higher Level Teaching Assistant, you will be expected to supervise and provide learning, support and guidance to all pupils, be able to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities with individual pupils, groups and whole classes.
* Excellent knowledge of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum.
* Strong behaviour management and class co-ordination.
* Experience working in Primary Schools as an HLTA.
* Relevant HLTA Qualification and course completed.
* Experience covering classes.
You should have a passion for education and should strive to help students progress in their education. The headteacher is looking for someone that holds the HLTA qualification, however, will potentially consider candidates with an extensive amount of experience working as a HLTA within a primary school.
The primary school is an inclusive and diverse inner London primary:
* A supportive and stimulating environment for staff and students
* Well-resourced school with excellent transport links
* The headteacher is very approachable and has an open door policy
* The school is striving for excellence and expects all staff to have this goal
If this sounds like the right role for you then apply now with your up to date CV. If you have the right skills and experience, we will be in touch.