Would you thrive in a team who are dedicated to supporting the development of young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties?
A well established school for children aged 6-19 with ADHD and/or Autism are welcoming applicants who are able to demonstrate a good academic background, along with the characteristics of resilience, empathy, creativity and problem-solving. You will be working with children with varying cognitive behaviours which will require you to develop a strong rapport with the children to enable you to understand their triggers and what captures their imagination.
You will benefit from:
* A flexible working pattern
* A competitive rate of pay
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the school
* Term time working hours
* Excellent experience to further your career
* Supporting creative and safe play with the children
* Helping the children with completing academic tasks
* Working with the teacher to prepare and execute activities
* Liaising with other staff members across the therapy and senior leadership teams
You will be able to evidence:
* Your eligibility to work with children (not on the barred list)
* A DBS check (we can support you with an application for one)
* A minimum of grade A*-C in GCSE Maths and English
Apply for this role today or call 01483 366 433 for further details.