Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN) Teaching Assistant
Academics are currently seeking Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant with a Communication specialism.
Are you an experienced SEN TA, who is familiar with BSL, Makaton, PECS, or PODD? Are you committed to supporting children with Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN)? These roles can be challenging, so you will require resilience, passion, and drive.
What we need from you:
* Suitable Teaching Assistant, SEND, or Learning Support qualifications
* Demonstrable skills in BSL, Makaton, PECS, or PODD
* Experience supporting students with Speech, Language, and Communication Needs (SLCN) on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
* Commitment to supporting SEND/SLCN students to partake effectively in learning
* Dedication and flexibility
* Ability to take initiative and use innovative methods in the classroom
What we can offer:
* Generous rates of pay
* Flexible working patterns at your fingertips
* Friendly and approachable consultants, with your best interests at heart
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
* A dedicated SEND consultant
Does this all sound like you? Send your CV over, or call Linda for a confidential chat on 01482 425402
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!