* To teach and assess AAT provision within the College, as directed by the Head of Curriculum.
* To assist in the development of the AAT provision and to be aware of national trends in accounting provision.
* To deliver programmes which may be classroom-based or online
* To liaise, where appropriate, with the AAT and to be conversant with AAT platforms
* To prepare and assemble suitable teaching materials and learning resources for the delivery of all courses/classes designated.
* To identify and respond to students’ needs and welfare with counselling, guidance, support to own competence and, where necessary, refer to appropriate alternative authority.
* To carry out assessments of learning consistent with College processes and the requirements of relevant awarding bodies.
* To provide support to the East Riding College examinations team for the conduct of AAT examinations.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunity to work with our partnership schools and colleges
Please contact on 01482 425402 or email your CV to email@example.com