Higher Level Teaching Assistant required to work across EYFS, KS1 and KS2!
Academics are currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work within Primary Schools across the Hull/East Riding area, starting May 2020. £70-£75 a day.
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curriculum
* Strong behaviour management
* Creativity when planning and delivering lessons
* Experience of working in Primary Schools
* Relevant qualification- HLTA course completed
Benefits to this role:
* Better work-life balance
* Gain experience in a wide range of schools
* Opportunities to further classroom skills and techniques
* Working along side experienced colleagues
If you are enthusiastic, resilient and highly motivated, have excellent skills and committed to working alongside a supportive and dynamic team, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01482 425403.
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks and proof of right to work in the UK.