Are you a primary teacher looking for your next role for the Summer term or for September? Whether it's short term supply you're after, or your next long term role; we have options for both!
Academics have forged strong relationships with several schools based in Ellesmere Port. As such, we are looking for a dedicated primary teacher to work across these schools. We will have short term opportunities such as covering staff absence, course cover and PPA time and also long term vacancies, whether for a term or the rest of the academic year. We also have options on a part time or full time basis.
The position is open to both an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher and the role offers ample opportunities for any teacher to spend more time in different school environments and age groups.
Academics can offer you:
* A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your Academics experience!
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including Safeguarding Awareness training, plus many more.
* A friendly and supportive team.
* Refer a friend incentives.
* Local work across Ellesmere Port and into Chester and the Wirral.
You will need to have UK QTS or overseas equivalent to apply for this role as well as recent school based experience as a primary teacher. To apply, contact Amy on email@example.com or call me on 01512320332! Academics also have other roles available for any qualified primary teacher.