Academics are supporting Warwickshire Secondary School's in their search for a strong and enthusiastic Teachers. You will need good knowledge of the UK curriculum for Key Stages 3 & 4 with the ability to teach Key Stage 5 being beneficial. This will be full time permanent role's with TLR and Responsibilities for the right candidate. This role is due to start September 2020.
i have been asked by my using schools to start seeking the roles below ready to start in September. These roles were due to start from Easter but due to the uncertantiy in the school closers they are now focusing on September.
* Computer Science
* Art & Design
If you are looking for progression or a new challenge in a school that promotes career development then apply today for an immediate interview!
* Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
* Up to date knowledge of the current curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
* Dedicated and hardworking individual
* Joining a strong and supportive department
* Excellent rate of pay
* Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious Maths Teacher or talented NQT, please contact Charlie on 02475 187777 or email Charlie.email@example.com for more information.