Are you a student or recent graduate looking to get in to teaching? If so, cover supervising may be the perfect job for you!
Academics are currently looking for cover supervisors to work across secondary schools in Birmingham covering lessons in the absence of the class teacher. . You will manage a classroom ensuring that the students remain on task with the work that has been set.
Main Duties are:
* Delivering pre-planned lessons ensuring pupils carry out certain tasks
* Manage behaviour within the classroom
* Leading whole classes in a teachers absence
* Making sure all students are focused and on track to meeting the lesson objectives
* Prepare the classroom for lessons
What we offer:
* . Our next training course is due to take place on Wednesday 4th September.
* We pay competitive rates and offer online CPD training for candidates that work for us.
* Flexible Hours - This role offers flexibility and you can work as little or as often as you like on days to suit your needs. Even if you have another part time job or studying on a part time basis you can still work with us as a Cover Supervisor.
If you’re looking to start your career in teaching then this is the role for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary