Learning Support Roles – Secondary Schools – North London
Are you hoping to build a career with young people and in education?
* Are you looking to build a career in Education?
* Are you an aspiring psychologist or youth worker?
* Do you want to work with young people in an educational setting?
* Do you have what it takes to motivate young people to learn; to guide them to follow the right path and to inspire them to reach their potential?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, secondary schools in North London are looking for dynamic, reliable and enthusiastic individuals who can engage positively with young people and mentor them behaviourally and academically.
Whether you are an aspiring teacher looking for your first step in a secondary school to gain the vital insight into the workings of schools and what it’s like to be a teacher or whether you are leaning towards a career in psychology or youth work but need to build up essential youth-related experience, these roles are open to you.
What we are looking for:
* A degree is preferable but by no means essential
* Experience is key: do you come from a large family? Do you have experience volunteering or working with young people in the community?
* Flexibility, resilience, reliability and integrity
* Motivation, enthusiasm and excellent interpersonal skills
* Good literacy and numeracy skills, computer literacy
The roles available are:
* Learning Support Assistant (Most Common)
* Higher Level Teaching Assistant
* Teaching Assistant
* Learning Mentor
* Behaviour Mentor
* Sports Coach
* Cover Supervisor
* Exam invigilator
If you would like to discuss these opportunities, please call Zuleika at Academics today on 02030314861 or apply with your CV and I will call you.
Academics is a leading educational recruitment agency which matches top candidates with a range of roles in schools. We work with primary and secondary schools across London and have a wide variety of opportunities in education. At Academics, you will receive a dedicated, personalised and supportive approach from consultants who take the time to listen to your career objectives and guide you through your options.