Science Teacher – Wirral
Due to a high demand from our Wirral based secondary schools Academics are looking to recruit a Science Teacher for long and short-term contracts with start dates ranging the rest of this academic year.
You will be responsible for teaching Science to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings specialising in either Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach Science across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic Science teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging Science lessons
*Working in good-outstanding schools
* Flexible work based on your needs
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
Registration Interviews are to be conducted in our Ellesmere Port based office, so if you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV