Design Technology Teacher
Due to a high demand from our partner secondary schools across Liverpool Academics are looking to recruit a Design Technology Teacher for long and short-term contracts with start dates ranging the rest of this academic year.
You will be responsible for teaching DT to secondary school pupils in a range of secondary school settings. You will need to have exceptional classroom and behaviour management skills and ensure pupil progression.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach Design Technology across the full GCSE and A Level range
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Be a confident and enthusiastic teacher
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
* Have the ability to plan, prepare and deliver engaging English lessons
*Working in good-outstanding schools
* Flexible work based on your needs
*Competitive Pay rates
* A dedicated and supportive education consultant who can support you throughout your contract
Registration Interviews are to be conducted in our Warrington or Ellesmere Port based office – whichever is easiest for you so if you are interested in this position please apply with an up to date CV
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and must hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.