Teacher of Business and Maths - London - Outer London - MPS/UPS £28335 - £44541 – Feburary 2020
A London Secondary school is seeking a Business and Maths Teacher to join them from Feburary 2020. If you are an experienced Business and Maths Teacher, do not miss this exceptional opportunity to teach Business and Maths in an outstanding school.
The successful Business and Maths Teacher will be responsible for delivering Business and Maths lessons to academically minded students across the key stages.
Business and Maths Teacher
KS3 to KS5 Maths and Business
MPS or UPS (Outer London)
About the school
* A traditional and moral ethos
* Recognised academic success
* Clear rules governing behaviour
* Extra-curricular activities and enrichment
* Up-to-date technology and facilities
* Outstanding Ofsted rating in last inspection
About the candidate
* Qualified teacher
* Good to Outstanding lessons
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Clear and consistent behaviour management
* Confident classroom presence
* Ability to work independently
* Prepared to plan and mark
Interviews are to be held ASAP to ensure the best candidate is selected. If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV.