Primary SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you enjoy the challenges of a classroom and want to support a child 1:1?
Do you love supporting primary age pupils?
Do you want to tackle behaviour to help raise attainment?
If this sounds like you then this 1:1 Teaching Assistant role could be the one for you!
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Year 6
* SEN 1:1 Support
* 4 Form Entry
* Waltham Forest
* £70 - £90 Daily
* Outstanding’ Ofsted rating
* February half term
About the role:
This is a lovely 4 form entry primary school in the borough of Waltham Forest. The school has a mission to provide an engaging, productive and safe environment that challenges stereotypes and promotes independent learners through a wide range of opportunities.
The school is located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest; their friendly staff and other SEN Teaching Assistant's will help you to integrate with the team and the school can be easily accessed via bus or train thanks to excellent transport links.
* Have recent classroom experience in EYFS, KS1 or KS2
* Previous experience working with students with SEN, ASD, MLD, SLD or PMLD
* Must be comfortable with personal care
* Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Ajouhni Samuels on 0203 031 4862 or email email@example.com