Academics are working with a Halton based primary school who require a Year 2 Teacher from the last week in January.
You must be confident with strong behaviour management, be able to lead the support staff within your classroom and create engaging and informative schemes of work.
You will have the ability to communicate with young children to encourage significant results and so, if you are looking to promote development and inspire your pupils, we may be able to help.
The roles require teachers with:
* Experience of teaching within primary schools, ideally in Key Stage 1
* Ideally experience of Phonics
* The natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence
* The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils
* The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills
* The ability to build strong relationships with the primary school staff, children and parents
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or be newly qualified
Why choose Academics?
* Competitive weekly pay
* Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR)
* Friendly and honest service
* Online timesheets
* Your own dedicated consultant
* 24hr contactable service
* Guaranteed pay schemes
* Genuine refer a friend scheme
All roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.
Is the above just what you’re looking for, if so please get in touch with Andy Willmitt on 01925 231 375 or send across your c.v. to email@example.com