Learning Support Assistants/Teaching Assistants – Surrey
Would you like to work with young people who need support in the classroom?
Interviews are taking place now for our January/April 2020 roles in the Surrey area. If you are looking to work in an SEN Primary or Secondary School (or mainstream with SEN units), this is a fantastic opportunity.
We are working with excellent schools in the area who are looking for enthusiastic graduates to join their supportive and motivated team.
Do you know what your ambitions are within Psychology, Art, Drama or your chosen subject? Have you got ambitions of becoming a teacher or working within the school environment and gaining invaluable experience? Do you have experience working with SEN or speech and language?
Have you got brand new objectives for 2020? Do you know your ‘Why’, as opposed to your ‘What’, for working with pupils who have additional needs?
* 5 days a week, working 1:1 and in small groups with mainstream and Special Education Needs (SEN) pupils
* Teamwork is hugely important to this role working with your fellow class teacher
* Graduates and non Graduates are welcome -it is about experience and competency levels of reading and writing that will be of value
* Caring and compassionate character essential
You will need to:
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Have your National Insurance number
* Provide recent and relevant references
* Have a valid DBS/police check (if you do not possess a current DBS you will need to apply)
Interested in Applying?
Apply now or contact Sam Price at Academics Ltd on 01483 366 435 or email Sam.Price@academicsltd.co.uk
Candidates registering with Academics Ltd will need to have or apply for an Enhanced DBS and/or overseas police check where appropriate.