Academics LTD Doncaster branch are keen to speak with South Yorkshire based Educators with a passion for English. Specifically Literacy, reading, writing & phonics. We have intervention roles from EYFS to KS2 with a specific focus on Literacy levels within Primary Schools. Primary Literacy Intervention specialists needed to work within the Education and Training secotr.
We are currently working with a number of Primary client schools across Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley & Sheffield who are seeking Literacy Intervention Specialists to support within a Primary setting in helping the school and class teacher with targeted intervention and support.
Many of the roles we are working on are within a key focus in KS2 on Y6 with the run up to SATs in mind.
* Help improve outcomes for pupils
* Delivering and implementing new learning strategies and catch up/Booster sessions
* Regularly reviewing and assessing pupil progress and achievement, working closely with pupils and class teacher's to identify specific needs and plans.
* Working with pupils with different ability levels including SEN pupils, low ability pupils and also Gifted & Talented.
* Following plans for targeted intervention.
* 1:1, small groups and sometimes whole class support can be expected in this role.
The ideal candidate: Primary Literacy Intervention specialists needed
* Teachers or Teaching Assistants & NQTs welcome to apply.
* Or English graduates
* Proven track record in similar role
* School experience
* Secondary or Primary Experience
* Passion for empowering pupils and equipping the pupils for success
* Previous experience of Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink, Reading Recovery, Letters and Sounds would be advantageous.
* Committed and dedicated candidate as roles of this nature require a block commitment of time and continuity is key to helping build rapport, working partnerships and increasing outcomes for the pupils and schools we are supporting.
* Looking for work within South Yorkshire including Doncaster.
If you feel you have the skills above needed to take on this role as a Primary Literacy Intervention specialists needed and you are interested in finding out more we would love to hear from you here at Academics LTD- apply today
We have roles to start in November with long term part time and full time opportunities and are always keen to chat to local Educators. Education and Training is available.