Our client is an IB world school located on the Dubai/Sharjah borders, UAE.
The school is a popular choice for education with both expat and local families. In operation for over 12 years, the school requires a Mathematics teacher to teach across the middle and high school (Grades 6 to 12) to start ASAP (before the end of January ideally).
The successful candidate must possess the following
* Hold a teaching qualification specialising in Mathematics
* Have English as their first/native language
* A minimum of two years’ experience, teaching Mathematics (ideally with senior teaching experience)
* Possess a strong work ethic and ability to motivate students to perform at their highest level
* Sensitive to teaching in an Arabic environment
* Be in a position to start a two year contract in the month of Janaury 2020
An package that includes a negotiable tax free monthly salary (up to 17000AED - £3600/$4700USD a month), furnished accommodation, annual flights, end of contract gratuity (as per UAE labour laws) and work visa is offered. Tuition is also available for up to two dependents.
Immediate interviews are available. To be considered for this attractive post, please click "Apply" or send an updated CV (with recent photo) to Michael Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
Note/ Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.