Nursery Practitioners required
* Relevant qualifications
Academics have been extremely successful in placing support staff into local primary schools and we are now expanding our network in day nurseries.
As a result to meet the new demand we are currently looking to recruit skilled childcare practitioners to work on various requirements across the area.
We are looking for talented practitioners who
* Have NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, or an equivalent childcare/teaching qualification; Level 2 or higher
* Have previous experience with children ages 0-5 years;
* Possess a Paediatric first aid certificate;
* Work well within a team environment
* Set high standards of care and education;
* Flexible to meet the needs of the children;
* Possess excellent communication skills;
* Have strong knowledge of the EYFS, planning and assessment systems and;
* Take an active role ensuring the Safeguarding and Health and Safety of all the children and staff you work with:
* The ability to ensure that learning is fun and exciting.
Interested? Please submit an up to date CV to Academics by applying now. Due to the amount of responses if you are not contacted within 5 working days your application was unsuccessful.
Academics are a leading teacher recruitment agency with office across the UK. The local Stoke office are one of the main suppliers of staff to local nurseries and schools across North Satffordshire.