* Early Years Practitioner
* Permanent/ Full Time Role
* Borough of Richmond
* 8 Hour Shifts- Monday to Friday rota with shifts between 7.30am and 6.30pm
* Salary £19247.00 to 24247.00 per annum
Early Years Practitoner Specification
Level 3 Early Years Practitioner - Are you a Level 3 Early Years Practitioner looking for a long term move or to gain more experience? If so, then we are keen to hear from you.
Academics Ltd are currently looking for two Early Years Practitioners to work in a fantastic full time Nursery school. We currently have 2 vacancies across this Nursery school setting one working with children from 2 to 3 years old and one working with children from 3 to 4 year olds.
Your role may differ from setting to setting depending on their expectations nonetheless, throughout your employment you will be expected to do some amount of planning and assessment as well as carrying out fun and stimulating activities with children while providing a safe and secure environment for all pupils under your care.
To be considered for this position you must…
* Hold a recognised Level 3 qualification or above.
* Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
* Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
* Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults.
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
* Be able to monitor and complete essential observations.
In return this Nursery school offers a very warm, friendly working environment where children love coming to school. The school offers competitive salaries with room for progression and regular training. The school provides free lunch for all staff and enjoy weekly benefits including discounts to your weekly shop, restaurants, cinema and more!! Staff are compensated for their time for attending staff meetings and parents evening and you will be able to attend training inset days.
If you are interested in these Early Years Practitioner Roles in Richmond and its surrounding areas please apply now or contact me via email email@example.com or call on 0203 0314862.
Trial days will be arranged straight away with the successful candidates joining the team ASAP