Academics is currently looking for an SENTA to work with children with special educational needs. I've had requests for this type of role already and am looking to represent another high quality Teaching Assistant!
We are looking for a teaching assistant with recent experience of:
* Supporting children with Autism or Asperger’s
* Supporting children with moderate learning difficulties
* Supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
* Experience of positive behaviour management strategies such as PRICE or TeamTeach
Benefits of SEN Teaching Assistant work with Academics
* Worked with schools in Cheshire and the Wirral for more than four years
* Opportunity to change the lives of the most vulnerable young children in need of support and guidance
* Regular training courses
* Competitive pay starting from £55.50 per day
* A range of long term opportunities as a teaching assistant
* Range of payroll options –PAYE or umbrella - whichever you prefer
As an Academics Teaching Assistant you will need
* At least 6 weeks experience in an environment working with children or teenagers in the last 2 years from which we can obtain detailed references.
* We would also need to cover the last 2 years of employment with references that confirm dates of employment and safeguarding.
* A positive can do attitude
In order to apply for this role please send a relevant up to date CV showing your experience of working with children to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Amy on 0151 232 0332 to discuss your experiences.
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Ellesmere Port office.
Academics Ltd is an employment business.