* Senior Physics/Middle Science position; Private School
* Start during October 2019. Contract up to three years to be offered
* Tax free salary up to £41K/$50KUSD per annum (quals/experience dependent)
* 1 or 2 bed furnished flat + utility bills
* Medical Care and Annual Flights included
* Tuition for up to two dependents
* End of contract gratuity/bonus (21 days per year of service)
* Immediate interview for suitable candidates
Our client is a private school located in the Emirates of Sharjah (UAE). A late requirement has come to hand for an experienced Physics/Science teacher to start with the school ASAP (during the month of October 2019).
You will be delivering Physics at senior level with the remainder of the load made up of General Science classes. The school caters predominately for local Emirati children, other GCC nationals with a smaller mix of expat children. Class sizes are limited to 23 pupils.
Candidates must have a minimum two years full time experience alongside a BA Science/Physics or related + PGCE/Diploma of Teaching or a B.Ed Science/Physics or related to be considered.
1. Annual salary up to £41K/$50KUSD (15500AED a month) tax free
2. Furnished 1 or 2 bedroom flat + utilities allowance in Sharjah
3. Annual flights for teacher
4. Medical cover - includes dependents
5. End of contract gratuity/bonus - 21 days per year of service
6. Visa costs
7. Shipping allowance - 1500AED (paid on receipt)
8. Tuition in the school for up to two children
Interviews will be taking place with immediate effect for suitable candidates. To be considered kindly send an updated CV to Michael Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click "Apply Now"
Note/ Due to expected volume , only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.