Are you a graduate or experienced SEN teaching assistant whois keen to get experience in a mainstream school?
Would you like to join an already successful school and help them to maintain their high standards?
Apply today to avoid missing out on the role that ticks all of your boxes!
A mixed gender public primary school for ages 4-11 is seeking a highly motivated SEN teaching assistant who thrives on influencing the development and progression of young learners. The school is ideally located just under a mile from the A24 and Epsom train station which has great links to Leatherhead, Dorking and London. The ‘outstanding’ 3 form entry school is home to just under 550 pupils and is able to boast various resources on-site such as an all-weather pitch and other sport facilities, children’s kitchens, a studio as well as access to some fantastic tech equipment.
In the role you can benefit from:
• A competitive daily rate of pay
• Inspiring and influencing our next generation
• Great career development opportunities
• The local train station has great connections to London, Dorking, Epsom and Sutton
• Term-time contract
• Access to on-site leisure facilities
• On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the teacher to understand the aims and objectives of each lesson
• Developing rapport and a positive relationship with the children you will work with
• Having patience and adaptability to explore different methods
• Providing effective feedback to the teacher on a regular basis
• Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children key requirements for the position include:
• DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
• Relevant qualifications – GCSE in Maths and English are required
• Degree level qualifications are highly advantageous but not essential
• Experience of working with children is highly advantageous
• Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!