Would you be keen to join a ‘good’ primary school in a lovely area of West Sussex?
Are you currently looking for a position which can provide a regular income until the end of the academic year?
Apply now to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity!
A mixed gender public primary school for ages 4-11 is seeking a year 3 to the end of the academic year to cover a teacher who will be going on maternity leave. The school is located just off the A22 in East Grinstead and is a one mile walk from the train station which has excellent connections to Croydon and London and there are regular buses towards the Horley and Crawley areas.
In the role you can benefit from:
• A competitive daily rate
• Inspiring and influencing our next generation
• Great training and development opportunities
• Flexible shift pattern which you can select
• Access to on-site leisure facilities
• On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
• Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
• Working effectively with a teaching assistant where appropriate
• Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
• Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
• Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children key requirements for the position include:
• DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
• Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
• QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
• Experience of teaching in a primary school is essential
• Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!