Primary Teaching Assistant to work in Primary School within the Sheffield, South Yorkshire region on supply, short term and ad hoc basis.
Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant? Are you local to the Sheffield and the surrounding areas? Are you seeking more experience, Education and Training to support your CPD?
Currently Academics LTD are looking to recruit trained Primary Teaching Assistant to support demand in the Sheffield and South Yorkshire region with daily/short term supply for the new academic year and ongoing.
* Primary Teaching Assistant qualified at either Level 1, 2 or 3.
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
* Experience desirable in various Learning Strategies around Literacy/ Numeracy. Like Jolly Phonics, Read Write Ink.
* Primary School experience - EYFS, KS1 and KS2
Role and Responsibilities:
* Assisting the class Teacher with the planning and preparation of lessons
* Supporting the class teacher with their workload, helping with recourses and displays
* Supporting and assisting within the whole class setting
* Group and 1-2-1 support.
* PPA Cover. Within a pre-determined framework, you will be required to teach whole classes to cover the
* Aid the teacher with pupil progress evaluation and with the maintaining of records relating to this area of a pupil’s education or intervention plans.
What we can offer:
* Flexible placements available
* Competitive pay: £60-£70 per day, role/experience dependant
* Referral Schemes
* Dedicated Primary Consultant
* Education and Training available
* Sheffield and local surrounding work
If this Teaching Assistant role sounds like you and you would like the variety and flexibility Supply can offer then please apply for this role today!