Business & ICT Teacher – September 2019 Start
Academics are supporting a GOOD community school based on the Wirral who are looking to appoint and OUTSTANDING & PASSIONATE teacher of Business & ICT starting ASAP!
This is a full-time role for the whole of September but is expected to continue into October.
Are you a Business & ICT Teacher seeking a new role in a school that has high teaching standards and a strong and supportive SLT?
The successful History teacher will need:
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Recent experience of teaching Business & ICT within a secondary school setting
* Excellent subject and curriculum knowledge
* A positive can-do attitude
* Outstanding classroom management skills
What will you receive in return?
* Competitive daily rates of pay
* The opportunity to be a part of a successful school community
* A dedicated and specialist consultant supporting you throughout the recruitment process
* Free online CPD
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
NQTs are welcome to apply
I am interviewing for this role ASAP – Apply today to secure your new September role!
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and must hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
All applicants will also have to complete an initial registration interview in our Ellesmere Port based office.