French Teacher – Birmingham- September 2019
Academics ltd (one of the top 10 education Agencies nationwide) is supporting a ‘good’ secondary school in Birmingham with recruiting a qualified and experienced French teacher. We are looking for French teachers to fill this position urgently. This position requires organisation and confidence when working on this Temporary to Permanent position.
If you are a graduate who is also looking to get into teaching, this would be a great opportunity to gain some work experience in a mainstream secondary environment. It would also be good to see if teaching is the right career for you. The school itself is well known and would offer great support for new employees when working there. This is a brilliant opportunity to experience a secondary education setting. You will be looking to be teaching Spanish at GCSE level. This is a full time role starting immediately. Interviews for this role will be taking place immediately.
* Supervising young people in the classroom
* Teaching French at GCSE level
* Responding to student queries about the work set
* Dealing with any student emergencies (in accordance to the school policy) that may occur
* Developing and encouraging, supporting students’ academic learning
* Reliability and flexibility
* Excellent time-management
* Leadership skills
* Teaching French GCSE is desirable
* Valid DBS
* A French degree or in a relevant subject
* Qualification (QTS/PGCE) is desirable
* Available to start in September 2019
* Available 5 days a week
* Be able to travel to Birmingham
* At least 1 year experience in a UK secondary school
We are expecting our staff to work between 3-5 days a week on a competitive rate of salary.
All candidates are welcome for this role. It involves varied work which could be very rewarding as you would be working with the younger generation and helping them achieve their very best.
This may be your perfect opportunity you.
Please send your CV to Sheila.firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL 01216167610 for an immediate interview!