Children’s Residential Support Workers
Seeking experienced Children’s Residential Support Workers to work weekends and/or during school holidays.
Our Client is a well-established and respected residential provision and leading provider of therapeutic care and early intervention for children and young people aged 5-18 years, with emotional behavioural problems.
The home is situated in a rural location in the Staffordshire Moorlands area.
You will develop and maintain professional relationships with: Children and Young People looked after at the home, Families, Team members, other professionals working with / looking after young people, representatives of OFSTED.
* To contribute to the development of Looked After Children and Young People through the provision and promotion of a health life style
* To provide a variety of appropriate, stimulating activities in a residential setting
* To be a consistent and caring adult role model
* To engage, communicate with, and listen to Looked After Children and Young People undergoing stress
* To provide additional support and comfort to Looked After Children and Young People
* To use reactive and therapeutic behaviour management strategies to work with Looked After Children and Young People, and support them in managing their own behaviour
What we can offer:
* Generous rates of pay
* Flexible working patterns at your fingertips
* Friendly and approachable consultants, with your best interests at heart
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
* A dedicated SEND consultant
Does this all sound like you? Send your CV over or give us a call for a confidential chat on 01782 444058!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!