Are you a Graduate who wants to kick-start a career in teaching?
Committed to supporting pupils with Special Needs within primary schools?
Are you looking for a rewarding and enjoyable role offering additional training opportunities?
Then exciting new SEN teaching assistant opportunities are open to you in Westminster and its surrounding areas.
Graduate SEN Teaching Assistant
* South West London
* Primary Schools
* January 2019 start
* £65 - £70 per day
* Opportunities to train as a teacher
* Great CPD
* Graduate TA
A fantastic opportunity to work in outstanding primary schools has become available. You will be expected to work with young children helping develop their personality and pushing their creative side in a positive direction.
You would be dealing with 1:1 situation, small group activities and assisting the whole class also, when necessary you will be assisting with mild SEN and supporting the classroom teacher with lesson plans and activities.
The SEN teaching assistant specifics:
* Supporting SEN children in school (inside/outside classroom, in the playground, at interventions, etc.)
* Liaising with the class teacher, SENCO, parents and intervention leads
* The highest quality of Safeguarding
SEN teaching assistant benefits:
* Any school you secure work with will be “Good” or “Outstanding”
* Up-to-date schools with the facilities and resources to support SEN pupils
* “Lend a hand” style staff teams – support available if needed
* Progression through school, dependent on career path/school needs
Previous experience of working with students with SEN is preferred, but not essential.
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / email@example.com