* 1:1 Teaching Assistant – Cardiff
* Monday to Friday
* September 2019 Start
Academics are looking to recruit a qualified teaching assistant to work 5 days a week in a primary school based in Cardiff. We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic individual, who has a passion for working with children in a school environment. We are looking for a teaching assistant to use their own initiative in the classroom and who has experience working with children on a 1:1 basis.
The position is to work with a pupil needing extra support with their work to ensure they stay on track and aim to achieve the best learning potential.
If you are looking for a career in education or a stepping stone to becoming a teacher, then teaching assistant work is a great way to gain valuable experience. The best way of learning is in the classroom working alongside teachers who can pass on the ins and outs of teaching as well as first hand working with pupils in a school environment. This role as a part time teaching assistant will allow you to really take note of teaching styles and ask questions when working with small groups of children.
What you will need:
• Experience in working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
• A calm and tranquil personality
• A passion for working with pupils who require additional needs
• Classroom experience within the last year
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (including Read, Write Inc)
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
To Apply or for more information please contact the Cardiff Academics team on 02920 100525 or email email@example.com