St Helens – September 2019
Academics are working alongside good & outstanding secondary schools across St Helens and the surrounding areas and we are looking to recruit a ICT Teacher to teach within our client schools on either short or long term contracts.
You will need to be an enthusiastic ICT Teacher with experience of teacher ICT up to GCSE and/or A-Level.
Are you an experienced ICT teacher looking for a new role for the 2019/2020 academic year?
Are you looking for flexible work to suit your lifestyle?
Or are you an NQT looking to kick start your career in Education?
Don’t hesitate APPLY TODAY!!
The Ideal ICT Teacher will also need:
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
* Excellent subject knowledge
* OUTSTANDING classroom & behaviour management skills
* A flexible and adaptable approach
In return from Academics you will receive:
* Excellent daily pay rates
* A dedicated and specialist consultant
* Flexible work to suit your needs
* Access to permanent positions
* Refer a friend reward scheme
All successful applicants will be subject to safeguarding checks and must hold an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one.
All applicants will also have to complete an initial registration interview in Warrington office.