SEN Teaching Assistant
Sutton Coldfield – September 2019
We are helping this lovely early years school recruit a warm and caring teaching assistant to work with a student with extra special educational needs.
A teaching assistant is expected to support the leading teacher by working one-to-one with a child with extra special educational needs.
Being a SEN teaching assistant is both challenging and rewarding and the role is likely to vary hugely on a day to day basis. Some of the duties would include but not limited to:
* One to one support with SEN student
* Assisting the leading teacher with the whole class – including behaviour management
* Liaising ahead of time with tutors about upcoming lessons and what will be required of them
* Safeguarding young people
* Have experience working with ASD, ADHD, EBB and SEMH
* Level 3/Degree
* Having an understanding and patient manner with strong communication skills
* Able to provide own transport to and from Sutton Coldfield
* Ready and available to work from September 2019
* PECS, Makaton and Team teach training
Apply now for an immediate interview.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01216167610