We are currently looking for a newly qualified teacher or final year student, whether you have studied a PGCE/B.Ed or completed the Schools Direct program, to start work for us when you have finished your final placement. There will be opportunities for daily supply in primary schools which builds your experience and confidence, as well as longer term placements which can sometimes lead to completion of some, or all of your Induction year to start in September 2019.
We work with schools across the Wirral and also into Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Academics can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay with a choice of payroll systems.
* Interview and lesson observation preparation.
* A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including Team Teach and Child Protection, plus many more.
* A friendly and supportive team.
* Refer a friend incentives.
* Guaranteed work scheme also available.
* Local work across the Wirral and Cheshire (Chester and Ellesmere Port).
If you would like to register with an agency that focuses on your individual needs, simply contact us on the details below. We will be in touch ASAP and we look forward to hearing from you!