I am seeking an enthusiastic & effective MFL Teacher to carry out a full-time contract in a large secondary School in Basingstoke, to start in September.
You will be required to deliver French and Spanish across the school up to KS4 and carry out engaging and inspiring lessons. You will be expected to plan, mark and attend meetings.
* Be qualified to deliver French and Spanish to KS3 and KS4 with recent experience of working in UK schools
* Have a track record of success in driving up levels in teaching and learning
* Be available full-time to start in September
* Live within a commutable distance to Basingstoke
* Possess strong classroom and behaviour management skills
* Have a clear DBS
If the above role is of interest to you, please apply using the link provided.