Are you passionate about working with children? Do you have experience leading KS1 or KS2 classes?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic teacher to join an ambitious school in Bromley.
The role will be teaching a Year 6 class on a permanent basis, with the opportunity for long-term career progression within the school.
If this sounds like your kind of role, then get in touch today!
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- ’Refer-a-Friend’ scheme giving you the chance to earn £125
- Career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Sounds great, right? Your responsibilities:
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil’s development
- PGCE or equivalent qualifications
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
If this sounds like you, you have got to press ‘Apply Now’! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact Dan at 0203 031 4862.