"Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students."
Are you looking for that perfect teaching role that provides professional career development, has supportive and experienced qualified colleagues. Are you eager and passionate about engaging the next generation of young minds?
• Maintaining discipline while having control in the classroom
• Facilitating pupils development through preparing and marking set work
• Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
• Liaising with colleagues and parent to get the most out of our pupil's development
• Using imaginative and innovative methods to enhance the learning experience for pupils
• Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
You will be able to receive; Benefits such as:
• Competitive pay-rate.
• Cohesive learning Environment
• Free training, both online and on-site.
• 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme giving you the chance to earn £125.
• A professional career development opportunity.
• Supportive and engaging colleagues.
You will be required to have:
• PGCE or equivalent qualifications
• Sound knowledge of the national curriculum
• Experience working with KS1 & KS2 pupils
• Enhanced DBS check
• A drive to inspire the next generation.
• 3-6 Years Experience
• BA Hons (QTS), BEd, BSc Hons (QTS), PGCE
This position may interest you. Take the first steps today, If you see yourself working within this educational environment, please send forward your CV using the screen instructions.