Are you looking to work in a local Primary School?
If yes then please read on >>>>>>>>
At Academics we are working with Primary Schools in the St Helens and Rainford region who are looking for Teaching Assistants who are available for short term and long term assignments.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants with experience of any of the following:
* Nursery or preschool
* Working as a Teaching assistant in primary, Secondary or SEN schools
* Breakfast or after school club
* Sports coaching
* Youth work
* Drama Workshop / drama school/ theatre in education
* Art workshop
* Working in Sunday schools, mosques or synagogue schools
* After school club
* Summer Camp
* Scouts/Guides/Brownies /Cubs/Rainbows
* Outdoor activities instructor / Duke of Edinburgh/ orienteering with young people
* Literacy and numeracy including SATs preparation
* Supporting children with moderate learning difficulties
* Supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
* Supporting children with autism or Asperger’s
* Supporting children with physical disabilities
* Supporting children with English as an additional language
* Or any other experience of working with groups of children.
Benefits of Teaching Assistant work with Academics:
* Regular work in your preferred schools
* Rewarding work to enhance the lives of young people
* Working in good and outstanding schools with clear expectations for staff and pupils
* Clear behaviour management policies
* Friendly supportive staff
* Flexible work available
* Competitive pay rates
* Free access to resources
* Advice and guidance on changes to education
As an Academics Teaching Assistant you will need:
* 6 weeks experience in an environment working with children or teenagers
* Details of someone who can provide a reference on request to account for your experience of working with children
* A positive can do attitude.
All teaching assistants are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check.
To find out more about registering with Academics please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can call 01925 231 375 and speak to Michael for a no obligation chat.