I am looking to appint an excellent teacher on behlaf of a good school with outstanding feathures. The post will be in key stage one so EYFS/Keystage 1 experience is essential. You should be enthusiastic, well organised and committed to planning and delivering lessons that bring learning to life for their children. The successful candidate will be expected to play a full part in the life of the school.
* are committed to meeting the diverse needs of our fantastic children and maximising their progress
* are a creative and reflective practitioner who can personalise learning and plan effectively for each individual child
* have high expectations of achievement, effort and behaviour for learning
* are positive, cheerful and flexible, as well as being hard working and have a sense of humour
* are a good team player who can show initiative, take direction and co-operate effectively with others
* are prepared to plan from scratch to maximise progress to meet the needs of the children, I would love to meet you!
In return, the school can offer you a full time position in an OFSTED rated good school. They can also promise you excellent professional development and support, a caring and welcoming work environment and never a dull moment!
If you think you are suitable for this role, please get in touch.
Further more, if you would like any further information, Please do not hesitate to call Billie on 02392 123500