A well establish secondary school with a brilliant reputation between Scunthorpe and Doncaster are seeking an Engineering Teacher who can also cover parts of Hard Technology such as Resistant Materials. The role will be full time until the summer and will offer the chance for someone to work in a fantastic environment where they will get the chance to really add value to the department. The role requires a teacher that is able to commit to the full time timetable with a passion for accelerating progress within the department.
Candidates must be able to teach across the year groups which have mixed gender classes with varying abilities whilst maintaining the standards of the department and school.
The ideal candidate will be
* passionate about Engineering and Hard Technology;
* Within Commutable distance of Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Hull, North Lincolnshire and parts of Lincolnshire and East Riding
* Have experience as an Engineering Teacher
* A teacher who prides themselves on being excellent;
* committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the academy;
* Relentless about developing their own standards of teaching and learning, to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
* A team player;
* Engaging and inspiring to pupils and build positive relationships;
* Committed to the ethos of the school;
* Ambitious and driven with their career development.
By obtaining this role of Engineering Teacher with elements of Hard Technology such as Resistant Materials through Academics Ltd you can expect to benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay
* A strong commitment to supporting your professional development
* Opportunity to work in a partnership school
* Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
* A refer a friend bonus of £125 is available (payable once they have worked 10 days)
Please contact Academics Ltd if you are interested in this role or finding out what other roles we have available throughout Hull, East Riding, York, North Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and Lincolnshire areas on 01482 425403 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.