Primary School Supply Teachers needed - Doncaster and local South Yorkshire region May and September starts.
Academics Ltd are proud to announce the launch of our Doncaster South Yorkshire Branch which supports local schools with local Teaching professionals. The team here at Doncaster Academics Ltd have over 10 years combined experience in Education Recruitment, helping schools with a bespoke solution & supporting Educational professionals with the right opportunities.
We are currently working with a number of primary schools in the Doncaster & South Yorkshire area & we are keen to recruit to increase our pool of professionals to support a growing demand in the region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you whether you hold QTS or are an NQT or RQT. Education and training available
Desirable candidate attributes: Primary School Supply Teachers needed - Doncaster
* Strong classroom practitioners with good behaviour management skills.
* Committed to high standards
* Passion in supporting teaching & learning
* Ability to engage learners
* Experience in teaching in either or across all age ranges- EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
* Ability to work under own initiative when needed.
* Plan, prepare & assess work when necessary
* Reliable & punctual
* Posses the relevant Teaching qualifications
What’s in it for you?
* Clear expectations & guidance throughout your Academics experience.
* Competitive rates of pay!
* Local placements
* Dedicated Consultant who specialises in your sector.
* Free and subsidised CPD courses with Academics.
* Opportunity to really make a difference to child’s education.
* Flexible working opportunities
* Refer a friend incentive.
* Education and training.
* Additional work across the Sheffield, Barnsley and Rotherham regions if desired.
If you are a Primary Teacher looking for a better work life balance where you can Teach locally & impact learning outcomes then please contact Doncaster Academics Ltd today!
All applicants are subject to the relevant checks/clearance procedures & must undergo an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS if not on the update service.
If you're interested in this role, 'apply now' or alternatively forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com