large, friendly Primary School in the Southsea area of Portsmouth, Hampshire are looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher to cover maternity from September 2019
* Good Ofsted for 2 consecutive inspections
* 2 form entry with an experienced year group partner and support from leadership and additional support staff
* A very social and friendly team of staff
* Excellent transport links – As well as a car park
The school has 2 forms of entry, so will you have the support of your year group partner, in addition to experienced and highly trained support staff. The leadership at the school is very supportive and the team have been with the school for a number of years.
The position will be starting in Sept 2019, with a short handover period before the Teacher leaves for their maternity leave. The role is expected to continue for the whole academic year, until July 2018, but there may be other opportunities arising at the school thereafter.
The school benefits from having a number of public transport options locally, and is a short walk from Southsea Sea Front.
The Headteacher is looking to appoint a Teacher who meets the below selection criteria:
* Qualified Teacher (with QTS)
* Experience of working within key stage 2, preferably some year 5 experience
* Passionate about education
If you are interested in this role, please apply be emailing your CV to Billie.email@example.com or call Billie on 02392 123500