If you are a primary school teacher tired of working on supply then Academics can help you find a long term or permanent KS1 or KS2 contract for an immediate or September start in a range of schools across Hackney and Haringey.
Rather than waiting for ad hoc days in primary schools scattered all over London why not let me find you a school located close to where you live!
These schools will be diverse, interesting and multi cultural, offering you an environment to work in that is vibrant, positive and fulfilling on a daily basis.
The opportunities can range from:
* Long term maternity cover
* TLR and opportunities for progression available for the right candidate
Head teachers in these primary schools are always happy to welcome either NQT’s and FQT’s who are committed to ensuring that all pupils receive a well rounded and comprehensive education along with having the;
* Ability to motivate and challenge pupils with an excellent understanding of the class teachers teaching style to ensure consistency within the classroom
* A great use of time management to ensure effective use of teaching time
* Maintain the high expectations of behaviour and discipline
* Monitor and assess students’ progress and remain in liaison with teachers for continuity
* Establish effective working relationships and set a good example through professional conduct
* Excellent ability to engage students with fun and exciting lessons using a variety of resources
If you would like help in finding a primary school that you can call home in Hackney/Haringey then please give Reena a call on 0203 031 4862 or drop me an email: email@example.com