SEN Teacher, Tower Hamlets
Education and Training - Education and Training – Education and Training
Do you have the qualification and experience to work with visually impaired students?
Do you want to teach across all Key Stages?
Do you want to work in a diverse and welcoming school?
An amazing all through school in Tower Hamlets requires a SEN Teacher with full QTS teaching visually impaired students.
* SEN Teacher
* QTS/QTLS + MQ
* All Through School
* Tower Hamlets
* Permanent & Full Time
* Excellent CPD
* MPS/ UPS + SEN Points
* OFSTED rated “Outstanding”
* Close to transport links
* Education and Training role
The Ideal Teacher
This beautiful Tower Hamlets school is looking for applications from teachers who have experiences working with visually impaired students available to start this January. You must be committed to providing a secure, happy and calm environment in which all children are able to thrive socially, emotionally and academically.
This is a role requiring a QUALIFIED SEN TEACHER with the mandatory qualification to teach visually impaired students.
This School Offers:
* Pupils with positive attitudes towards education
* Hardworking, skilled, dedicated and friendly staff & active parents
* Happy & caring working environments
* Outstanding professional development and career opportunities
This school is well known for its high standards, and requires an SEN Teacher who can deliver and maintain those standards. A successful candidate can expect to work in a caring environment, alongside an extremely professional staff body.
A successful candidate would be:
* Creative & innovative
* Keen to receive training and develop your skills and expertise
* An SEN Teacher passionate about education and training
* Determined to make a difference
* Technically minded and love ICT
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Andrew Corriette @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4861 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently working with numerous teacher vacancies so if this position is not quite for you, please call in to discuss other options more suitable for your requirements!