Secondary School Supply Teacher Required - North Hampshire
Academics are looking to support the Basingstoke Secondary School's in securing supply teachers on a daily basis.
Applicants should be flexible and will be willing to work at least one day per week.
* Be a trained teacher with QTS, NQT's very welcome.
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Have good differentiation skills
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Ideally live in a travelling distance of North Hampshire
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
* Be happy to teach across the secondary age group.
The benefits of working through Academics include;
* Competitive rates of daily pay
* Local work in East Hampshire schools
* A consultant based in Southampton
* Teacher events and CPD opportunities throughout the year.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.
If you would like more information, Please Call Jack Kendall on 02392 123 508