Academics Ltd In Doncaster are urgently seeking to appoint a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse contract post in Doncaster. This is a unique opportunity to work within Education and training.
The contract is initially a long term placement with the strong potential to turn into a permanent job offer for the right candidate. This nursery is a place for nurturing and is a creative inviting learning environment.
* To work within a Good private Nursery provision in the Doncaster region.
* The opportunity for Full time or Part time is available
* Term time or all year contract posts available- degree of flexibility with this client
* Indoor and Outdoor facilities
* 100 children on roll at the Nursery
* 12 regular permanent childcare staff many with EYFS and Level 3 qualification.
* The Nursery is open 51 weeks a year, 7.30am-6pm Monday to Friday.
* Nursery provides care to children 6months to 7 years old.
* The Nursery provided early education for 2,3 and 4 year olds.
* Education and Training opportunities provided to ensure you are up to date with Nursery policies and procedures.
* Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse contract post in Doncaster
* Recent experience of working within Nursery Provision (ideally within the last 2 years)
* Recent experience of working within the EYFS.
* Clearance with Academics is subject to the relevant employment checks
* Candidate must hold the relevant enhanced DBS
* Location Doncaster South Yorkshire
* Drive and enthusiasm to help children learn and make progress .
* Help with planning of learning experiences and activities to help meet the different children needs and interest, promoting engagement and rapid progress
* Ability to Plan indoor and outdoor activities to help nurture new skills in children
* Understanding on how to follow clear targeted action plans for improvement
* Adhere to and follow the successfully implemented systems the Nursery have in place to review children's progress. Identifying gaps to ensure extra provisions and support are put in place if needed.
* Choose resources to capture children’s interests and promote opportunities for independent learning and the use of their imagination.
* Promote and plan environments where exploring and investigation of new textures, new materials for EYFS children.
If you are a candidate that believes the above applies to you and you would like a new role, new opportunity with excellent rates of pay from a leading provider in Education Recruitment *Academics Ltd* then we would love to hear from you now!
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Branch on 01302 294522 for more information.