One to One Behaviour Support Assistant
Cardiff Primary School
Part-Time or Full Time positions available
£55-£60 Per Day
Academics are currently seeking to recruit a One to One Behaviour Support Assistant to work in a primary school in Cardiff. The role will involve supporting the academic and personal development of pupils with challenging behaviour and complex needs.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience of managing behaviour within a classroom setting and will be passionate about helping young people progress. They will be expected to implement strategies to engage pupils in order to promote a successful learning environment and ensure academic progress. The ability to effectively communicate with both staff and learners to ensure positive learning outcomes is essential.
To become a one to one Behaviour Support Assistant in this Cardiff Primary School you will;
* Have experience of working with young people in a learning environment within the last 3 years.
* Experience working in secondary schools will be beneficial but not essential.
* Able to provide two professional references.
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training
If you think this job is for you please email a copy of your CV to Rhiannon.email@example.com or call the Cardiff office on 02920 100525.