Religious Education - Camberwell – Secondary School – February 2019
A mixed secondary school rated ‘Good’ is on the look-out for an experienced and capable RE teacher to start a full-time position at the beginning of February 2019. This role has arisen due to maternity cover and will run until July 2019.
The school has been rated ‘Good’ in its last 3 inspections and wants a teacher who can maintain these standards and importantly, lead the students into the summer exams at both GCSE and A-Level.
About the role:
* A full-time RE role in a mixed secondary school rated ‘Good’
* Good access via the London Overground. Parking available.
* February 2019 – July 2019
* Teaching RE from KS3 – KS5 including exam preparation for GCSEs and A-Levels
* Candidate must hold QTS in the U.K.
* Candidate must have taught RE in a secondary school
* Inner London Pay Scale M1 £29,664 – M6 £40,372 (UPS available)
The school is keen to fill this role by the end of January so if you meet the criteria and will be available, please APPLY and successful candidates will be contacted in order to arrange an interview.